[IP] Re: weight

 I think that your Doctor is trying to get you to exercise so that you will not
need as much insulin throughout the day when he said that you need more walking
and less insulin. Since I started pumping and exercising more, I have lowered my
Basal rates, reduced my morning highs and have toned up quite a bit. Best of
luck to you!

Do you Yahoo!?