Re: [IP] Metal-eating perspiration?

I have a ring that I love that is 14k gold that turned my finger dark
(and I don't have D). My jeweler coated the inside with platinum and it
solved the problem. I don't remember how much it cost, but it wasn't too
bad. Other people have told me that they have used clear finger polish
does the trick.