[IP] trying on clothes

i remove my back pack or purse when I go into the dressing room.  When i
 lived in NYC, next off came the coat and scarf, then I take off my glasses,
I take off my shoes.......if i really wanted to, then i could
 disconnect.....it is no big deal to be unhooked for a few minutes...I usually
leave it ON
though...If i am gonna try something on, part of trying it on is to see how it
 looks with my pump - is there a pocket, is there a waistband, is it so tight
you are gonna be able to read "MNMD 507" and see the liitle UP and DOWN
arrows?  these are important things to consider when buying clothes....