  From: michelle [mailto:email @ redacted]
  Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2003 4:51 PM
  To: email @ redacted
  Cc: email @ redacted
  Subject: Alternate site testing

  What does your endo/CDE say about testing on arms?  Ry just met
with a new CDE and he wants only palms and fingers testing with
the Freestyle because of accuracy.  So I came home and tested
myself with the Freestyle and on my palm of my hand (clean) it
was 248 and on my arm it was 189 - this was quite a wake up call
for me!  Just wondering what others are told as we ALWAYS did arm
testing only, and now I am questioning.
  mom of Ryan 15yo dx 2/00 pumping 9/02