[IP] lancing devices

In a message dated 8/16/2003 5:39:56 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have a real problem getting any blood out from my palm or
> forearm.

I can get blood from my forearm, but it takes a little work.  First I have to
rub the area I'm shooting at for a bit, then push my lancet device pretty
 hard into that rubbed area, then massage a bit, and I can usually get just
blood for a test.  I use the One Touch Ultra.  The good part about doing it
this way is that from rubbing and pushing hard with the device, I never feel
the stick,