Re: [IP] The Elite Meter

I used the Elite for years but have switched to the One Touch Ultra as my
insurance sent it to me and I fell in love with 5 second readings.

Elite Pros:
I actually liked the individually wrapped strips, which I find easier to
pack/carry than vials & didn't have to worry about exposure;
Although some say Ultra takes less blood, it *seemed* to me the Elite used a
little less & certainly sucked it up faster, plus you could add blood during
the countdown;
No bells/whistles to speak of, if that matters to you;
30 seconds now seems like an eternity....

I have tried many meters and the Elite had been my favorite until the Ultra
came along.