[IP] weight

I need help!  My endo insists on my losing 25 -30 pounds but every time I try
to alter my eating habits and exercise more I suffer from lows and just feel
lousy.  I am 5'6" and weight 150 and use around 55 -60u of humalog daily.  My
basal is 1.0 except for 2a -5a when it is 1.3.  I have consistent highs during
the night except for an occasional low.  Last time it was 44.  anyway, I was
wondering if anyone had any luck losing weight on the pump and could give me
some tips.  Thanks!