Re: [IP] Re: Elite Meter

Nance.. if you go to the Diabetes Expo in your area, therasence is handing
them out if you allow them to check a sugar on their metre, and fill out the
warenty information there. otherwise I can see if I can get one to you.. for
getting metres is not a big deal for me (I have 2 InDuo's, about 20 Ultra's,
Profiles, OneTouch 2 (which by the way they do not make or sell anymore),
and many more.. I think that I might even have one if you would like it if I
can find it in the storage closet that I have