RE: [IP] feet

I go about every 3 months and have the toe nails clipped and my heels
sanded. He does a good once over. My husband and I check all the time at
home...once home shoes are left at the front door.

Both my parents have suffered with infections and loss of toes and more.
Personally would rather be safe then sorry later.

Plus the bonus of going after work and soaking the feet in a good
whirlpool is a nice treat.

Do you go to a foot doctor once a year even if you have no problems?  Or
only go when you think there is something wrong?