Re: [IP] Coffee, Caffeine and morning basal check

Have you tried getting rid of the artificial sweetner and drinking it black
as a test? One type1 friend of mine shoots high from artificial sweetners
and can't use them. It is rare, but not unheard of. Also, the milk has some
carbs in it I'm certain. Try it black if you can and test it for a day or

By the way, I drink my coffee with one of those