Re: [IP] pizza advice needed!

hmmm. I'm not certain if that is the case since prior to bed 11 PM, I was 86
and ate my normal snack of 15 to 18 grams of carbs which elivates my bgs to
avoid going low at 3 am spike of UL and in the morning am at 76 to 83 for my
sugar. Any other ideas? I may be missing somethig so please, offer any
advice possible.

then went high as liver put off glucose.  L