[IP] Alternate site testing

What does your endo/CDE say about testing on arms?  Ry just met with a new CDE
and he wants only palms and fingers testing with the Freestyle because of
accuracy.  So I came home and tested myself with the Freestyle and on my palm
of my hand (clean) it was 248 and on my arm it was 189 - this was quite a wake
up call for me!  Just wondering what others are told as we ALWAYS did arm
testing only, and now I am questioning.
mom of Ryan 15yo dx 2/00 pumping 9/02