[IP] Re: $2 bills (OT)

> I collect two-dollar bills (kind of a good-luck thing)
> - - the first glucose meter I ever got (1988) had a two-dollar rebate. You
> guessed it...a two-dollar bill and I still have it.

I gotta respond to this. About 4 miles from me is Sunny Haven Recreational
Park (nudist colony). When they have their national conventions in South
Bend, the local businesses don't know which customers are conventioneers,
regular tourists, NDers, locals, etc. Therefore, the ones not in their
regular camp non-attire flood the economy with $2 bills so the businesses
will know the impact on the economy. I avoid having $2 bills so clerks won't
identify *me* as one. LOL

Reading glasses are useful only when you are wearing them.