Re: [IP] Metal-eating perspiration?

In a message dated 8/16/2003 12:18:52 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Is there anything like a
> coating for either my skin or the jewelry that would help alleviate
> this?  I can't afford 24k gold for everything, but I've considered

Don't know why this happens to you, but I do know that this happens to my mom
when she eats highly acidic food, like tomatoes.

Try painting a coat or two of clear near polish on the contact surface of the
jewelry. Of couse, this means rings and bracelets. I am not sure if it would
help with necklace chains.

Good luck, Tina H