[IP] Protien in urine

My last urine test showed MAB/CRT RATIO was 58.  What does this mean?  Should
n't the Dr have ordered another test like a 24 hour urine since this was a
dipstick test or a repeat test to confirm?  She just gave me a script for
 Altace, with no explanation. After prompting she said it could slow or reverse
kidney damage.  No recommendation on reduction of protein.  I could use any
and all info anyone may have.  Michelle