Re: [IP] pizza advice needed!

ok folks.

I gotta toss this one out! I have a 16 month old baby boy and his mommy who
loves taking baby to dairy queen! Does icecream act like pizza? Meaning,
does it have a slow carb injestion like pizza from the dairy / fat in the
ice cream? Can you offer any advice on eating ice cream and insulin
techniques? I won't be doing it all the time, but would love to enjoy a
small cone with my son here and there.