Re: [IP] Re: Cons of Pumping

"Also, if I am not mistaken, you are not supposed to exercise when your
BG is
very high and you are showing ketones."

YMWV, but I've found that moderate exercise helps the blood sugar lower
faster IF I've bolused.  It seems like the insulin just seems to sit
there doing nothing unless I'm moving somewhat.  I was just riding my
exercise bike fairly slowly and watching TV.

Also, the highest I've been all day is 177, fasting.  I expected to wake
up high,  since I didn't want to over-bolus to bring down the highs.
Hopefully, there will be no long-term side effects from the 500 last

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!