[IP] Re:feet

  --- On Sat 08/16, Michelle & Howard Schlight < email @ redacted >

 From: Michelle & Howard Schlight [mailto: email @ redacted]To:
email @ redacted: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:55:30 -0500Subject: [IP]
Re:feetHowever, if I had any neuropathy, I would be seeing a podiatrist
regularly Michelle Schlight
 I have neuropathy, have seen a couple of podiatrists over the last 4 years,
they did diddly for me...worst than useless. I'll stick with seeing my NEURO for
my feet along with the rest of my neuropathy. They check my feet thouroughly. If
they don't, they don't stay my neuro. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com