[IP] Re:feet

I have had IDDM for 35 yrs, have no signs of neuropathy and have never been
to a podiatrist until this last summer, and that was because I have a toe
that was broken last year and is now stiff and it is causing me trouble
walking (Oh no)  <they need to do suregery, but it is elective and I am
thinking on the best tiem to not have anaked foot, nro weat a hot casing,
and they will fis the joint that is locked by removing somethign and putting
a pin in .....>

However, if I had any neuropathy, I would be seeing a podiatrist regularly

Michelle Schlight