[IP] lancing devices

Is there a lancing device out there that is better than others for alternate
site testing?  I use the AST soft clix one... just like the regular one but
different cap.  I have a real problem getting any blood out from my palm or
forearm.  I've tried the freestyle and soft clix devices with no luck.  Also
tried freestyle meter and accu chek compact meters and the free AST meter
minimed sent with no luck.  So what's the problem?  Are there people who jus
t can't do AST?  I really hate to think that because my fingers are really
torn up and I have to increase my testing again!