Re: [IP] pizza advice needed!

Well I had pizza last night too... I was 86 before eating..

What I did was eat two slices of Pizza Hut's stuffed crust pizza at 8pm.. I
took a dual wave bolus, 2u when I started eating and 2u over the next 2.5
hours.  One hour later I was 135, three hours after eating I was 86 (missed
the two hour mark because my kid was being a pest), 4 hours I was 81. 7
Hours later (about 3am when I went to bed) I was 89.  Woke up w/ a fasting
of 83.

I also had a ton of their new garlic dipping sauce with it.. I wonder if
that has any effect?

I have no idea what happened for you, unless you either ate more more the
fats effect you differently.  I know what Pizza Hut does for me, but I've
had trouble with other brands, so I stick with what I know, and eat only as
much as I know I can handle (if I have three slices it doesn't work so well)