[IP] Two H-tron batteries for four bucks

Hi, everyone,

Along with an internet order for some infusion sets, the eBay seller gave me
a "bonus" of a pair of gray H-tron batteries, dated 4/2004, fresh in the
 package. Well...I use a D-tron pump, so they won't do me a hoot of good, and I
can't pitch them.

Now, here's the deal: I collect two-dollar bills (kind of a good-luck thing)
- the first glucose meter I ever got (1988) had a two-dollar rebate. You
guessed it...a two-dollar bill and I still have it.

So, If you'd like this pair of H-tron batteries, fire me an e-mail to confirm
and mail me two two-dollar bills, and I'll send you the batteries!

Should be a good deal, as Disetronic gets about $16 for two pair on their

Thanks, and God Bless You,

Alexander N. Gerli
949 Hopmeadow St., Apt. 2
Simsbury, CT 06070