Re: [IP] pizza advice needed!

ok all, this is odd. Here are the steps:

* 81 prior to eating pizza at 6:30 pm

* took half humalog to cover initial carbs prior to eating

* 2 hours later 8:30 PM was 116 and took other half of humalog

* 2 hours later 10:30 PM got checked was 89 all is great! 4 hours into the
game and sugars are great!

* 11 PM time for bed ate 15 grams of carbs, my normal routine to keep a 80
sugar in the morning

* woke at 4:30 AM with a sugar of 389!!!

I have seen this pattern before when eating pizza... I wake at 3 am to 4 am
and am sky rocketed. My sugar prior to bed is normal ranged and at 3 to 4 am
I sky rocket for some reason. The only thing I can figure, is the pizza does
something weird and jets my sugar 8 to 9 hours later or the 15 grams of
carbs somehow ignite the wandering around fat/carbs from the pizza? It isn't
a liver dump since I ate my snack prior to bed. I am wondering if I should
take a few more units of UL at 6 PM which peeks at 3 AM for me to cover
these spikes from pizza? Any advice/insite anyone can offer on this strange