[IP] WAS Coma ?? Was- minutes to give life saving shot

<<<<<<<<CAN HYPO (NOT hyper) HYPOglycemia (old time insulin reaction)
(not some EXTREME RARE case, but, the kind, most of us, have experienced
way too many times, in our diabetic career )
CAUSE ONE TO GO INTO A COMA ??????????????????????????????? (yes. i
though if i raised my voice, the question might be heard a little

The only one I ever heard of was that of Sunny von Bulow, who was not
diabetic but in a long term coma that may have come from taking too much

Other than that one I haven't heard of someone being in a coma from
I do know 2 people who had a close relative die because they were low
long with no medical treatment.

pumping since 08-00