[IP] con of pumping

funny thing, I spent the evening doing almost exactly the same thing!  Only I
didn't go out to dinner or to a concert at my church! :-)  I assumed it was
monthly hormones and didn't change my site after I saw it was coming down.  I
 increased my basal a few days ago to help with this cycle and I've eliminated a
main dietary choice of mine (chocolate).  It's no longer in the house, and I
was eating right.  But it is frustrating.  You don't dare go to bed until
you're sure everything is doing ok.
Just sharing that you weren't alone at midnight. <g>