Re: Diet Rite -- was Re: [IP] Con of pumping

I am curious why you drank Diet Rite instead of water? Won't the
caffeine make you higher? Also, I thought that soft drinks are more
likely to dehydrate you instead of the needed hydration.

I honestly don't know why I drank Diet Rite instead of water.  My pump
trainer told me just to drink something with no calories.  I had a bottle
of Diet Rite, and it looked good, so that's what I drank.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!