Re: [IP] pizza advice needed!

One thing to remember with pizza ans other high fat foods is that the fat
slows down the
entire digestive process. Fast carbs take longer to digest, so if you take
a 60/40 approach
you may be taking too much too soon.

I tried it with 70/30 and found out that 69 2 hours later wasn't good.

Try a 40/60 approach.