Re: [IP] !!! Help Please!!!

HI Becca,
  This is Sylvia, mom to Joshua.  We have been pumping with the Disetronic
 H-Tron+ pumps for the past 3.5 years. Yesterday Josh started on his new Deltec
Cozmo.  We have TWO H-Trons.  We want to keep one as a back up.  I want to
give you the second one.  I had promised it to another mom whose little girl
 just started on her Cozmo but she wrote to me tonight and said to give it to
you.

Please email me...OFF LIST...with your info, including snail mail and I will
get this sent off to you.  I can also include a few cartridges several
batteries, a couple of cases and some infusion sets as well.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA  west of Seattle