Re: [IP] might not be pumping after all!

At 8:55 PM -0700 8/15/03, <email @ redacted> wrote:
>Remember, it's a 5 year investment in your HEALTH.

It's more like replacing a kidney when it isn't an emergency.  You
may not HAVE to do it, but it becomes one of the most significant
changes in your life.  Whatever the cost, it will be worth it.  Since
the companies would work out payments with me, I would go the full
$5000+ knowing what I know now.

(who Loves Life with his battery operated pancreas)