-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Daubenmire <email @ redacted>

bad news for me folks. checked with insurance today and they said I had
cover 20% of any pump from any company which equates to $1000 which is a
little steep for my blood. I could see $500 but for not needing the
meaning not a medical emergency, $1000 seems a bit much to me. I dunno.
I am
going to have to chew on it. Thoughts/advice anyone?