Re: [IP] Coma ?? Was- minutes to give life saving shot?

Hypos can and do kill people.  Most of the time your liver will kick in
and dump some glucose and you will come out alright BUT!!! not all the time.
I consider 'coma' as hyper.  Have no idea what 'injection' they had to
give in three mins..   Unless it was heart meds,