[IP] Re: might not be pumping after all!

I'd call the company and either see what sort of assistance they can
provide, or set up a plan to finance your out of pocket cost.  MM does this.
My insurance keeps changing their mind on what and how much they'll cover,
but the year I got my pump there was a $2500 "cap" for an insulin pump.  MM
chipped in a good portion of what my insurance wouldn't pay, and they
financed the rest of it and a very reasonable amount.. was just $50 a month.

Most companies really want to help people get pumps, so it's worth asking
them what can be done ;)