Re: [IP] pizza advice needed!

Very similar to me this evening... I was 81 (bgs) prior to dosing. I
calculated 5 units total of humalog for 60 carbs. 3 units taken prior to
eating and 2 hours later, I was 116 hmmmm. took the other 2 units and now am
waiting 2 more hours to see what happens. Any ideas why I was only 116? Is
my digestive system that slow?

happened to me last week. Meal had about 80 carbs so I