[IP] Re: United Health Care

I was told by MM that their contract with UHC will ONLY cover sets and
resevoirs, nothing else.. I posted about this last week a little peeved that
I could no longer get my tape covered :(

You might try calling your insurance and seeing if they ARE covered under
DME and see if they can recommend another source.  I get my strips through
my prescription coverage, but as I'm researching my tape dilema I may figure
out how to get the strips covered under DME as well, I just know that they
won't cover them through MM anymore.