Re: [IP] pizza advice needed!

I think this happened to me last week. Meal had about 80 carbs so I
used  5.5 units of novolog, seem  the novolog hit before the carbs,
paramedics said my glucose was 23  when they arrived:)
It could be worse if you  are a little slow on digesting.  Since then I
go for half  and another half about 2 hrs later.   Works for me, haven't
been on the floor in over a week now:))
don