[IP] Re: E21

As best I can tell this is a glitch.. usually from static.  It basically
"wipes" the pump's [user entered] programming clear, and it may or may not
be stable after it occurs, which is my MM is sending you a new one.  All of
the pumps that E21'd out on me except for one worked fine until my
replacement arrived.  The only exception was when the E21 occured with
another error I don't remember.. and MM told me not to use it.