Re: [IP] pizza advice needed!

lets say 1 piece of pizza is 30 grams of carbs. I eat 3 pieces smiles
totaling 90 carbs. My insulin to carb ratio is 1 unit per 13 carbs. So, this
would give me 7 units of humalog. Since I am on insulin shots right now,
should I take 3 units prior to eating then 4 units 2 hours later for
example? I know YMMV but just looking for general hey this is what worked
for me type situations...

I usually double dose and use the square