[IP] Insertion site--newbie needs a little help!

 I just got hooked up Thursday (with the saleine--insulin starts Sunday) and I'm
still a little confused about what to do when I change sites...i.e. do I need
to put some kind of first-aid cream on the site when I take the cannula out?
I'm using the IV prep from Minimed (that I know has triclosan in it), but do I
need an additional cream, etc for putting on the site after I take it out?