Re: [IP] pizza advice needed!

Thanks for the input Reisa. Can you or someone explain to me why in a type1
does pizza shoot your sugar up later on after eating it like 4 or 5 hours
later? I am on insulin shots right now and am thinking to take half the dose
of humalog prior to eating, like you stated, and the other half 2 hours
later to see how that works for me. It seems, from what I am gathering, that
most double-dose for pizza for some reason. Can you explain why? Is it that
the fat slows down the absorption of the carbs or something?

Justin

i figure its about 100gm shoot 1/2 when i eat