Re: [IP] Re: important please read! / SugarTrac

thank you! I actually belong to a blind diabetics mailing list with 200
subscribers that are blind or visually impaired and could really use this
easy form of testing, no pricking at all or blood, and to have that spoken
to us would be great! Thanks for emailing the company for me and others,
please consider doing it as well.

thanks again,