[IP] Re: important please read! / SugarTrac

>>> You don't have to let them know that you only know 1
blind person smiles, that isn't the point, the point is you know a blind
person that could benefit from the feature.>>>

I hate to disappoint you, but I know more than one blind DMer. In fact, I
know several and this would be a wonderful development to have a talking BG
meter. I'll post the company.

Summer is here and so am I, but at my age I wonder why. If nature can be
born anew, why can't I be recycled, too?