Re: [IP] Pump Supplies

"I am not a pumper, but I am inquiring about it.  What are all the supplies
for the pump?  Is it a monthly supply per prescription? What would it cost
per month for supplies at $20 per prescription?

Dustin A. Amundson"

Don~I get my supplies through Minimed and Minimed eats my co-pays and bills
my insurance company directly!  The only thing I have had to pay for are two
inserters.  A total of about $24!  I think I'm pretty lucky compared to what I
have read here.
Lynn S.
"d"for 34 years, pumping for 9 months and Mom to "Jesse, age 13, "d" for 8
years and waiting for his pump.