From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Justin
Daubenmire
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 7:54 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] pizza advice needed!

Hi all.

my wife is ordering pizza this evening and it is my first time carb counting
for it and dosing humalog. I know each pizza place is different and YMMV but
as a general rule of thumb, how many carbs are there in a 4 inch by 4 inch
square piece of pepperoni and cheese pizza that is middle-sized crust (not
thin crust). What should I watch out for when eating pizza? Any help or
advice will be greatly appreciated!

Justin