[IP] pizza advice needed!

Hi all.

my wife is ordering pizza this evening and it is my first time carb counting
for it and dosing humalog. I know each pizza place is different and YMMV but
as a general rule of thumb, how many carbs are there in a 4 inch by 4 inch
square piece of pepperoni and cheese pizza that is middle-sized crust (not
thin crust). What should I watch out for when eating pizza? Any help or
advice will be greatly appreciated!