[IP] Re:Missing correction

 I am sorry that you went through this good explanation for me but less than
5 min. after I sent my message out I realized the error and sent this one :

This is a bogus message not sent by me. ( that's the only cover that I  can
think of) I was talking 507 and thinking Paradigm.    Peter

    but I never saw that it was sent out to the list.