[IP] Review of Discovery "severe type"

 >They also kept mentioning that the person had a "severe type" of Diabetes.

 >WHAT IN THE H*** IS A NON-SEVERE TYPE OF DIABETES?

I think gist was not just diabetes (which is, in and of itself, severe),
but additional major complication
beginning to show themselves..

it think a more accurate term other then "severe diabetes", would have been
"severe complications caused by diabetes"  i could replay the tape,
but im quite sure, thats what they were referring to.