Re: [IP] Cozmo question

I like to just put it in my pockets, also.  I put a couple wide rubber bands
around it sometimes, and it stays in my pocket better.  Some as the old trick
for putting rubber bands around a man's wallet to make it harder for a pick
pocket to get it out.

>>> email @ redacted 5:34:30 PM 8/13/03 >>>
Kevin has been using the Deltec Cozmo for several months now and loves it. We
had a question we wanted to ask other Cozmo users...he used to use a Htron,
which sat in his pocket upright easily, but the cozmo doesn't and it can get
annoying apparently. He refuses the case because he likes to hide it in his
pockets. Being active, I've offered to put something in each of his pockets
hold it in place...like a piece of elastic. Is anyone else bothered by this
at
all? If so, do you have suggestions?

Robin
Mom to Kevin