[IP] Re: High blood sugars and coffee

hmmm, i was once diabnogsed with Dawn Ph. and the spike is the same time of
morning, but here is a real kicker, if i get up, before it hits, like 5 AM,
and do regular stuff, fix breakfast, insulin, it is like i avoid it, (I am
taking insulin for what i eat, as the BG is 'normal') however, if I lay in
bed another half hour, it has started to climb, and then it is all

maybe i have DP-COffeee, get out of bed 1.5?????

who is simply amazed a t how much YMMV, even on your self, with identical
(As close a spossible) circumstnaces, leave alone all of us being so
different, unique,  and everything