RE: [IP] !!! Help Please!!!

Hello, My name is Rebecca, I got a dilema here.
I was diagnosed with diabetes 25 years and almost 6 months ago. I am on
Medicare/Medicaid, and they have denied me a pump (yet they are willing to
for the supplies for said pump).

Why is medicare/medicaid denying you an insulin pump?
Has your doctor recommended that you have one?  One of the reasons that my
doctor wanted me on the pump was for frequent lows that could no longer be

Speak with your doctor and have the necessary forms filled out.  In order
for you to be accepted through Medicare, you need to have a C-Peptide test
done and it has to be .5 or lower in order for them to approve your pump.

Good luck to you.
Kathy Bruckmeyer