Re: [IP] calculating grams of CHO in IV solution

Don, are you low?   :-)  Take a 500 ml bag,  take 5% of that and my
calculator gives 25 g of dextrose, nearly all of which becomes
glucose.  It's easier than calculated the tip a  restaurant bill ;-)

<From: Don Stevens <email @ redacted>
<I believe hospitals etc use 5% dextrose in water.  I'm sure there is a
<way to calculate the gramsm BUT!!!! I can't remember.